How has our decision-making has changed since we grew (GeekyAnts)?
- Earlier decisions were made on with intuitions that felt like it was working
- Intuitions were driven by immediate data lik
- Google Analytics seeing a spike as we posted an article.
- Getting comments, leads, interaction, feedback.
- The loop was complete and short.
- The dopamine was high and so the happiness.
- That’s why everything was fast paced.
- The articles that’s posted. Where is the dompanine?
- The data needs to reach the source.
- The author needs to be told the leads that they generated.
- Hear the comments out.
- Interact with people from the outside.
- The stats that they can see
- The impact that they made with every little things that they do.